10 best foods for skin :
10 best foods for skin : How to get natural and beautiful skin.Have you asked Google? Getting natural light and blush on your skin will get enough essential nutrients! We have compiled a list of delicious foods. To help you have healthy, healthy and radiant skin, remember:
Drink plenty of water and get a good sleep through the following foods is very important! Together, you can fully develop, protect and nourish attractive skin.
- Green tea – Did you know that drinking green tea can help you burn calories? In addition to burning calories, drinking this beverage also helps keep the skin hydrated. Moisture is an important factor for good skin. Green tea can reduce the face of acne and sunburn. Contains beneficial antioxidants, which can help treat and prevent certain skin diseases.
2. Soy – You can use soy or try lactose-free soy milk. It has been found that this extract contains plant compounds called isoflavones, which can increase collagen production. Thereby preventing wrinkles and skin inflammation
3. Flaxseed – Adding flaxseed to your daily diet can help improve your health. The body cannot destroy flaxseed. Therefore, it must be thoroughly crushed before consumption. Flaxseed is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids and helps prevent acne. Rash or irritation and skin diseases When used topically, it can also help retain moisture in the container. So that the skin remains hydrated.
4. Eggs – This food has long been used to treat various skin problems. Egg white can be applied as a mask on the face to help stretch the skin and remove blemishes. It contains essential amino acids that can increase collagen production.
5. Oatmeal – This is another essential food that can be used as a facial mask for home remedies. Contains amino acids that can treat acne and other skin diseases. You don’t have to worry about using this food on your skin. It is an allergen so it can be used for all skin types.
6. Sunflower seeds – In addition to being a good snack. This is also good for your skin. This seed is a good source of vitamin E and other important compounds. This helps prevent wrinkles, dermatitis, eczema and promote skin health. This food also contains copper, which helps in the production of melanin. This will ensure that your skin remains beautiful and avoid the effects of UV rays on the skin.
7. Yogurt – In addition to helping the digestive system better. When used as a skin mask, yogurt is also good. It can help improve the skin and prevent wrinkles and acne. It also contains ingredients that can fight or kill harmful organisms in the skin.
8. Chocolate – Many people think that chocolate is harmful to health. But there are many benefits. Especially dark chocolate, it can help reduce stress, blood pressure and skin problems caused by stress. It also contains antioxidants, which can help prevent free radical damage.
9. Nuts – Nuts have many health benefits. It is a good source of B vitamins and helps prevent wrinkles. Reduce the effects of aging, relieve stress and prevent stress-related skin problems. The oil can also be used as a moisturizer to prevent dryness or cracking of the skin.
- Water – How often do you drink water? Water has many benefits, especially for the skin. Keeping skin hydrated is important for healthy and healthy skin. Dehydration of the skin causes many skin problems. Therefore, drinking plenty of water (8 glasses a day) can help your skin improve, detoxify and distribute the nutrients your body needs to keep your skin healthy and strong.
You can eat to make your skin glow in most cases, part of which is to eat foods that keep you hydrated.